Children’s and Teens’ Therapy Services are taking expressions of interest for upcoming programmes.
Therapeutic Gaming (Dungeons & Dragons)
This is a therapeutic gaming programme run by our psychologist to support NDIS participants in building a range of skills by learning through roleplay lead scenarios using Dungeons & Dragons.
Some of the possible mental health benefits of D&D are:
- Improved social skills with peers
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improved impulse control
- Stronger creative thinking and problem-solving skills
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
The Circle of SecurityTM program is based on decades of research in secure parent-child relationships.
The following program will help you:
- Develop confidence in your parenting
- Learn how to support your children’s emotions
- Develop skills in how to best respond to your child’s needs.
- Discover why you respond and react the way you do
- A weekly check-in, and self-care support for you!
Register your interest today.
07 5293 9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org