Expressions of interest for our upcoming programmes:
Therapeutic Gaming (Dungeons & Dragons)
This is a therapeutic gaming programme run by our psychologist, to support NDIS participants in building a range of skills by learning through roleplay lead scenarios using Dungeons & Dragons.
Some of the possible mental health benefits of D&D are:
- Improved social skills with peers
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improved impulse control
- Stronger creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Practice turn-taking skills
Circle of Security
The Circle of SecurityTM program is based on decades of research in secure parent-child relationships.
The following program helps you:
- Develop confidence in your parenting
- Learn how to support your children’s emotions
- Develop skills in how to best respond to your child’s needs.
- Discover why you respond and react the way you do
- A weekly check-in, and self-care support for you!
70 Windsor Road,
Nambour QLD 4560
P 07 5441 7199 F 07 5441 7905
Meridan St (carpark – look for our sign) Kawana Waters Primary School campus, Kawana Waters QLD 4575
P 07 5301 9350 F 07 5301 9359
Ground Floor, 9 Maud Street
Maroochydore QLD 4558
Careers and Volunteering
You don’t build a business. You build people and people build the business.
We treat our staff the way we want our staff to treat our clients – with respect and empowerment.
People are at the heart of what we do so it’s only natural that we recruit people with good hearts.
If you are interested in a career with us as a therapist or in business administration, please let us know. We offer full-time, part-time and casual employment as well as a school term time option.
You can express an interest in working or volunteering with us, by sending your resume and a brief outline of your interest to email@example.com
Donate today with PayPal
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION
Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out!